We considered providing a personal teller to travel with each of our customers wherever they go, night and day. After exploring the logistics of this, we came up with an alternative: mobile banking.
This free service puts the power of online banking in the palm of your hand. Transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, and more.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances on-the-go:
- View account balances
- Review transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- And more!
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Use this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
View our Mobile Banking User Guide (PDF). If you have any questions, please contact us.
You must enroll in online banking before you can use mobile banking. Then you can access mobile banking one of three ways.
For mobile web browsing and text banking enrollment instructions, view our Mobile Banking User Guide (PDF). To download our mobile app, visit iTunes® or Google Play™.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Deposit checks 24/7 with your smartphone**
- Free service for customers with a First Robinson Savings Bank account
- Available for Apple® and Android™ devices
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger:
- Download the First Savings Bank mobile banking app
- Log into mobile banking
- Sign back of check to be deposited
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check
- Enter amount and account to deposit into
- Select "deposit check"
- Receive a confirmation email after deposit is made
- Highly secure and easy to use
- Daily limits apply
For detailed mobile deposit instructions, view our Apple Devices User Guide (PDF) and Android Devices User Guide (PDF). If you have any questions, please contact us.
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
**Deposits made Monday through Friday by 4 PM CST will post the same business day. Any deposits submitted after hours will be made the following business day.