Easily transfer funds where you need them, for free! Bank to bank transfers let you send money to and from your checking and savings accounts, no matter where you keep your cash.
Have a First Robinson account that's running low on funds? No problem. Just send it some money from another account. You can make the transfer in just a few quick clicks using online banking. Save time, save checks, save legwork!
- Transfer money between your First Savings Bank checking or savings accounts and checking or savings accounts at another financial institution*
- Up to 3 inbound transfers totaling $5,000 allowed per day
- Free service available for customers enrolled in online banking**
- Easily view all transfer history
- Keep track of a transfer's status using its confirmation number
Follow the instructions in our Bank to Bank Transfer Guide (PDF) to start transferring funds today!
*Per government regulation, transfers from a savings or money market account to another account or third party by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer — including online banking transfers — are limited to six per month, with no more than three transfers by check, draft, or ACH or similar order to third parties. If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by the financial institution and may be subject to an excessive usage fee based on our current fee schedule for every outgoing transfer above the stated limit.
**Fees subject to change.