First Robinson Financial Corporation (the "Company") is the holding company for First Robinson Savings Bank, National Association (the "Bank"). The Company is headquartered in Robinson, Illinois and operates three full service offices and one drive-up facility in Crawford County.
On December 29, 2008, the Bank opened a full-service branch in Vincennes, Indiana. This increased our primary market area to include Knox and contiguous counties in Indiana along with Crawford and contiguous counties in Illinois.
The common stock of First Robinson Financial Corporation is traded on the Over The Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB) under the symbol "FRFC.OB" Registrar and Transfer Company acts as our transfer agent for all stock transfers, name changes, lost certificates, dividend check questions and other inquiries. You may contact Registrar and Transfer at the address and phone numbers listed below. In addition, your account may be manged online via Investor Relations under Investor Services at www.rtco.com, a cost-free web tool for shareholders, where you will be able to view your account details, update your account information and process various transactions.
Registrar and Transfer Company
10 Commerce Drive
Cranford, NJ 07016-3572
Telephone (800) 866-1340
Fax (908) 497-2313
- Securities and Exchange Commission Filings (External Link)
- XBRL Exhibits to March 31, 2012 Form 10-Q (Zip - 124KB)
- 2012 Form 10-K (PDF - 827KB)
- 2012 Annual Report - (PDF - 454KB)
- 2012 Proxy Statement - (PDF - 154KB)
- XBRL Exhibits to December 31, 2011 Form 10-Q (Zip - 250KB)
- December 31, 2011 Form 10-Q (PDF - 495KB)
- XBRL Exhibits to September 30, 2011 Form 10-Q (Zip - 112KB)
- September 30, 2011 Form 10-Q (PDF - 414KB)
- XBRL Exhibits to June 30, 2011 Form 10-Q (Zip - 96KB)
- June 30, 2011 Form 10-Q (PDF - 496KB)
- 2011 Form 10-K (PDF - 426KB)
- 2011 Proxy Statement - (PDF - 266KB)
- 2011 Annual Report - (PDF - 559KB)